A5 card blank.
Decoupage image and backing paper both taken from the cd-rom and matted onto gold matt and black card.
Core'dinations paper embossed with a Darice embossing folder and Faded Jeans distress ink added to the clouds.
This card is my second entry into Crafting When We Can challenge of Summer Fun. My first entry exceeded the number of challenges allowed, my apologies for this.
My card is also for the following challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes


9 comments:
Oh this is really nice Jo. I love the little camping scene and your cloud embossing goes so well with it. Michelle x
Great card Jo. I love this image, it reminds me of when just me and my OH used to go camping before the kids and all the extra stuff that goes with kids. :-) xx
Another lovely card made with one of your Joanna Sheen cd's Jo, I must get mine out - I need a card for my Dad's birthday soon. I love the embossed panel with the clouds on it.
Pauline
x
This made me smile. The scenery you've created is so relaxing and the entire card is inviting to the eye. Just love what you've done here.
Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx
Lovely card Jo. It is a very restful scene and I love the cloud embossing too.
Edna x
Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx
Such a lovely card - I love the images you have used
Thanks for joining us at Crafting When we can.
caz
Fab card Jo and a perfect image to use. Thanks for re-entering at CWWC. Carol x
Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge
Post a Comment