Whatever is happening with the weather? We had a tremendous hail stone shower earlier this afternoon and now it's glorious sunshine. You just don't know where you're up to. Anyhow, my card is quite appropriate for today!
6 x 6 card blank
Image is one of 15 ready-stamped images that came with a previous edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft, coloured with colour soft pencils blended with baby oil.
I added glossy accents to the puddle and raindrops although it doesn't show up too well in the photo.
The papers are from Making Cards magazine, one of the Nancy Watt collections, card is core'dinations.
Sentiment was from a free stamp set, stamped in Soothing Sunset ink and heat embossed. It is sat on a mat cut with a Nellie Snellen round Lily die.
Bunting created using bakers twine and Nellie Snellen diamond die.
The little floral brads and pearls are from my stash.
Do you like the card stand? I ordered one of the new Joy cutting dies which arrived today so I gave it a try. It's perfect for this size of card and I think it looks really pretty.
My card is for the following challenges:
Emma's Cards UK - Sketch
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Fly the Flag
A and T Digital Designs Challenge - Bingo - I chose Pearls, Die-cuts, Brads
Crafty Creations Challenges - Use 3 different embellishments (Brads, Bunting, Pearls)
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen Forum Challenge - Umbrellas


9 comments:
what a Beautiful card Seafield Jo love it xx
Awww...so sweet - love the floral bunting!
Thanks for playing with us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x
Gorgeous card Jo, the colours look fab and the image is so sweet. Weather forecast looks okay for the rest of the weekend - just hope they're right! Carol x
such a sweet card jo...thanks for joining in the fun at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx
This is totally adorable. Love the colours and that stand looks fab.
How cute is this? Love the image, gorgeous colours and such pretty papers too. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x
a fabulous card, thank you for entering Emma's craft challenge, good luck x
Your card is beautiful, Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges. ~Yvonne
Hi Jo, this is just lovely. I am such a sucker for animal images and this one is just too cute!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges for our challenge this fortnight. I hope we'll see you again soon.
Tracey
x
Post a Comment