Followers

Monday, 11 June 2012

Riding On A Donkey

Hello

I love the images on Joanna Sheen's Nostalgia cd-roms, and have used them to make a few Fathers' Day cards this year.  Here is one of them with an image which reminds me of many happy holiday in Llandudno.


I printed the image onto Crafters Companion watercolour card.

The backing paper is printed onto Crafters Companion satin paper and matted onto gold linen card.

I embossed some core'dinations card using a darice embossing folder and sanded slightly.

The sentiment stamp is Lili of the Valley, stamped in Faded Jeans distress ink and sat on a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis die.

My card is for the following challenges:

Craft Challenge - Male Card

One Stop Craft Challenge - Fathers' Day

Pile It On Challenge - The Great Outdoors

Creative Card Crew - Song Inspired (Riding On A Donkey)

Dream Valley Challenges - For That Special Guy

Forever Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Jo! I love the embossed clouds, this whole scene reminds me of childhood summers spent on the beach! Very nostalgic altogether :)

Thanks for joining in with us at Forever Friends Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

cotnob said...

Great card Jo, I love that image printed on watercolour card and your embossed panel co-ordinates beautifully.
Pauline
x

Mary J said...

That's so fab, Jo! The embossing on the second matting is brilliant!

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely card. I had lots of holidays there too when I was little :o) Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Diane x

Ani said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining our Song Inspired challenge at CCC! Ani

Sarn said...

That die is just PERFECT for those LOTV circles. Love this card xxx

BethieJ said...

Your card is WONDERFUL!! What a GREAT image!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!
Have a GREAT day!

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card! Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck Julie