My card for today is for a close friends birthday. I used the beautiful new Cameo stamps from Joanna Sheen.
8 x 8 card blank
Image stamped onto parchment paper and heat embossed. Pearls from stash added to frame.
Centre image stamped again then Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel applied (5 layers)
Spellbinders Floral Oval die cut into black card.
Corner stamped twice onto parchment paper and heat embossed.
Black edge strip punched with Martha Stewart deep edge punch.
White satin ribbon from Meiflower tied on Bowdabra.
My card is for the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Remember When
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Birthday Card For Someone Special (this is for a close friend)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes


9 comments:
Gorgeous card Jo. The colour combo is very effective and the stamps just perfect.
Edna x
beautiful card - very effective
Kim x
This is a beautiful card Jo. Hugs, Claire x
Beautiful creation hun!
Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
oh wow this is just gorgeous just adore that stamp,and the detail is amazing,hugs Cherylxxx
WOW Jo this is gorgeous!! I love that floral die cut! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy
Gorgeous card Jo, I loved working with these stamps too, even though they are so different to what I would normally use, I shall certainly use them again, thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen remember when challenge.
Teresa x
Gorgeous card Jo very pretty, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Divas By Design Challenge blog, Big hugs Jo xxx
I love your card... great stamping
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Post a Comment