Followers

Saturday, 16 June 2012

CD Sunday - Beautiful Ballerina

This is my card for the current CD Sunday Challenge:


This is one of the decoupage images on the Paintbox Poppets cd-rom from Crafter's Companion, matted onto silver holographic paper.

Backing paper printed from the same CD.

Centura Pearl card with the corners cut away using a Marianne Anja die.

I cut up and re-arranged two 5 inch doiles to form a mat then used an ink duster to lightly brush the edges with Big & Juicy Hydrangea Ink.

5 gems were added to each side to complete the card.

I was delighted to be chosen in the top three for the last challenge, thank you.

My card is also for the following challenges:

Craft Your Days Away - Bingo - I chose Doilies, Die Cuts, Gems

Crafty Ann's Challenge - It's a Girl Thing

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Girls, girls, girls




10 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jo. Lovely card - I especially love what you have done to the corners of the Centura card. So unusual.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous card - I love the die cutting.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, nice way to use the doilies. I too love the image, it is the one I used. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday. Caz

May said...

Beautiful card... love the design & colours.. Perfect!! Hugs May x x x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jo, love the corner die. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Ann's too. Carol x

Beryl said...

Your card is beautiful. I just got this CD yesterday so spent a while gazing at the lovely images.
Thank you for joining in the Cd Sunday Challenge.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Bunny Zoe's crafts!

iReneM said...

This is a lovely girly card, Jo.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x

Jen said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x

Ann Whitfield said...

This is so pretty Jo, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x