Followers

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Pollycraft Linky Party

Good Morning

Pollycraft is closing down and are having a linky party.  I have all the digis in the Swings and Slides range and love them all.  Here is one of the cards I made using a stamp from this range:


You can find full details of this card on my original post HERE.

It's well worth popping over to the shop as there are some fabulous offers available.

I'd like to wish everyone associated with Pollycraft lots of luck and say a big thank you for creating all these wonderful images for us to craft with.


3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh sorry to hear its closing down Hun,this is one,brilliant image beautifully coloured and just love the papers,hugs Cherylxxxxx

cotnob said...

It's a shame Pollycraft is closing, there seem to be a few places closing at the moment. I'm just going for a look in the shop.
Pauline
x

Hazel said...

Lovely card, sorry about another closure. Will check it out. Hazel x