Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Just For You

A big welcome to my new followers, I'm delighted you have joined me.

I've fallen in love with Wellington the Bear.  Here is another card I made featuring him:


7 x 5 Pearlescent cream card blank

Image, backing papers, sentiment, peel offs and buttons from Do-crafts goody bag.

Tag cut using a Marianne Die

Edge panels punched using a Martha Stewart border punch

My card is for the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Bingo - I chose Buttons, Free (Die-cut) and Punches

Diva's By Design - Use a die-cut

PaperPlay Challenges - Use a die



8 comments:

SAHLERS said...

Cute die cut card thanks for playing along at Divas by Design
Sheryl xxx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love the tag and border punch. Hope you're keeping okay. Carol x

Claire said...

This is an adorable card. Hugs, Claire x

lynne said...

Hi Jo,
Love your card. I had one of the goody bags in my hand when in Hobby Craft but bought new dies instead.

Have a great weekend
Hugs,
Lynne x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card and lovely gentle colours.

Edna x

Deirdre said...

Aaaaah, so sweet - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay Challenges this week.

Hazel said...

Lovely card with beautiful punched borders. Hazel x

Ren-Yi said...

This is truly cute and sweet. Who doesn't want to cuddle with that big white teddy bear? Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Play.