I used Centura Pearl card for the base and Core'dinations Gemstones and Silver Matt card for the matting and layering.
The image is from Joanna Sheen's furry friends cd-rom, printed twice onto glossy photo paper so I could decoupage the image.
The flower arrangement comprises of feathers, hat pins, mulberry flowers, Marianne die-cuts and white ribbon.
The sentiment is Lili Of The Valley, heat embossed with Silver Detail embossing powder sat on a mat cut with a Spellbinders ironworks die.
This is the inside of the card:
I scored my card on my Ultimate pro at the gatefold lines. I embossed the central section using my Keepsake Majestic embossing board and carefully cut around the shape.
I created the two ovals using the same embossing board and attached them with jump rings. The butteflies were created using a Marianne Die.
The panels were embossed using a Darice embossing folder from Crafters' Companion and little white pearls added for the flower centres.
Finally, I stamped the two flourishes using a Dimension Fourth stamp, and heat embossed with silver detail embossing powder.
I made a box from Centura Pearl card, using my boxer board, to house the card.
My card is for the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Bingo - "Happy", Flowers, Bling
Digi Doodle Shop Challenge - Farmyard or Zoo
Allsorts Challenge - Use a Die
The Crafty Pad - More than 1 Fold
Pile It On - Make Your Own Embellishments
Moving Along With The Times - Happy Birthday
Wild Orchid Challenge - Punches or dies



17 comments:
Super card!
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week for our More Than One Fold Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
What a great card and a great recipe to follow, thank you for joining in at Aud Sentiments, good luck, Pauline x
OH WOW this is just gorgeous, my 14 yr old daughter would just love this!
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
This is fabulous Jo, love your flower arrangement and the inside is wonderfully decorated. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments too. Carol x
great card Jo - love that cd!
Kim x
What a gorgeous image Jo, and such a beautifully finished card, I'm sure it will be treasured.
Pauline
x
It's beautiful, Jo - love the inside too. Beautifully made and I bet she loves it. Hazel x
This is so gorgeous Jo. Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week and good luck.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Fabulous Jo that pony is stunning well done Hugs Elaine
Wow, I love all the embossed parts! Such pretty swirls and flowers!
Thanks for joining our bingochallenge at Aud Sentiments!
Hugs xx Sandra
Wow this horse looks awsome and I love the design with the embossed sentiment and snowflake. The added details with flowers are beautiful. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx
Beautiful card Jo, I adore the sweet image and awesome design!
Thanks for using your dies for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx
My goodness! What a surprise to open the card and find it so beautifully made both inside and out! Thanks for sharing at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.
Hugs, Ali x
It shows you have put s lot of hard work into this fabby card Jo !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!
hugs Diane xx
this is just super thank you for joining in with aud sentiments xx
that's a beautiful creation and a horse person is going to love it. I love that silver frame, it's gorgeous.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.
This is simply adorable! LOVE your colouring and layout!!
HUGS
Lorianna PIODT
Post a Comment