Followers

Thursday, 21 July 2011

Thank You Sir

Good Morning

Today is the last day of term for Emma, then it's holidays until September when she goes into her last year at primary school.  Emma loves school and has had a fantastic year which has passed so quickly. 

Emma wanted to make her own card for her teacher this year, and has done a brilliant job.  It's a variation on the dinner jacket card that she made recently (and won the challenge and came in the top 3 - very proud mum here!).





This is based on Emma's school uniform.  She cut up an old tie, attached some buttons from my stash and drew the school emblem.

I would like to enter Emma's card in the following challenges:

CRAFT Challenge - Thank you teacher

Top Tip Tuesday - Shaped cards

Thank you for visiting today, I'd love to know what you think of Emma's card.

Jo x

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card for your teacher Emma, hope you have a fun school hols and you enjoy next school year as much as this one! if not more!
Thanks for playing along with us on the
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge
hugs Samantha

KarenB said...

Well done Emma - your card is fabulous!

Anita Kejriwal said...

wow! I,m sure your teachers gonna love it! Thanks for playing along. (GDT)

kim edmonds said...

lovely card emma, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges. x

Jan said...

I think you have a little star there Jo what a beautiful card. Well done Emma xx Jan

Rosietoes said...

Sheer genius. Emma's a star!

Congrats on her top three place too.

Edna x

Anonymous said...

Wow, well done Emma!! What a brilliant idea and so creative. I'm sure 'Sir' was very impressed! xx

Lisa Minckler said...

WOO HOO!! I think it's BRILLIANT!! :D
Most excellent card choice for a teacher and the tie idea is truly unique. Way to go Emma!!! I love your card.
Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck to you.
Lisa xx

carol said...

ooh lovely card, just perfect!! thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT this week x carol

Trimgym said...

Great project Emma, thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3. Please also go over to Jo's digistamp blog and choose either 2 digistamps or 1 paperpack. Then e-mail us to let us know what you have chosen and we will send it to you. (e-mail)

Love,

Jo and Tigerlover.

Caroljenks said...

Emma this is amazing! Well done!
Someone is def following in her Mum's footsteps :)

Thanks so much for joining in this week at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Shaped Card' Challenge :)

Carol x

Paddington fan said...

Great card Emma - love the tie!! I'm sure your teacher will love it!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this time - hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your summer holidays, love Jacky x