Followers

Friday, 22 July 2011

Cute and cuddly

Good Afternoon

Thank you very much to everyone who left comments on  Emma's card, she was so excited to read all your lovely comments.

My card for today is one I have made using the fabulous Furry Friends cd-rom from Joanna Sheen.

Isn't this just the cutest puppy?  The image is layered onto silver mirror board, cut across the bottom with an EK success border punch.  Three identical pictures were then punched with a circle punch and again layered onto silver mirror board.

I printed out one of the stripy backing papers from the cd-rom, cut it into narrow strips, curled it and then attached it to 3 sides of the frame.  The paw print backing paper is also printed from the cd-rom.

My card is for the following challenges:

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Pets

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cute

Thanks for visiting today.

Jo x

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Jo - this puppy is just SO CUTE - I love the card. Hazel x

Jan said...

Love love love your card Jo, adorable image
xx Jan