Good Afternoon
Back with my second card for today which is made using the new cd-rom and stamp set from Crafters Companion.
I used hammered white cardstock for the base. The backing papers are all from the cd-rom printed onto centura pearl paper. A Martha Stewart PATP was used. The snowman is stamped in versafine ink and some shading added with coloursoft pencils. Hunkydory 'Snowdrift' was added around his feet. His hat and scarf were paper pieced using matching lilac backing paper.
I used one of the papers as an insert for the card.
For the card layout, I followed the current sketch at Willow Sketchie Challenge, a challenge which I was lucky enough to win last week.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch
Christmas Card Challenges - Paper Piecing (his hat and scarf)
Paper Sundaes - Paper Piecing (his hat and scarf)
Crafty Emma's Challenge - Christmas
Jo x


8 comments:
Adorable! The snowman is just too cute. Thanks for joing us for this weeks CCC!
Ah Jo this is so sweet, Oh I am gonna be singing walking through the air all night now!!! Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxox
What a lovely card, I just love the use of the snowflakes punched out x
Hi ya
a fabulous card, great image, lovely papers & design,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x
oh so cute, fabulous card, thanks for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you again, Karenx
Love how you've coloured the snowman Jo, it's such a tricky thing to colour white and you've done it so well, thanks for joing us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week xx
Super Christmas card, such a sweet snowman! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Juliexx
Love your colour combination! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment