Good Evening
I hope the weather has been kind to you this weekend.
My card for today is made using some of the new Summer Adorables stamps from Jayne Nestorenko. I'm still awaiting for the majority of them to arrive, but I had this one which fitted a number of challenges perfectly.
The base card is made using a dark brown linen card. The backing papers are printed from the cd-rom onto centura pearl paper. The scene is also printed from the cd-rom and then cropped down to the diamond shape.
This lovely little boy, together with his binoculars and cane are stamped in vintage sepia versafine and then coloured with Lyra's. The sentiment is also from the stamp plate, the buttons are from my stash.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Papertake weekly challenge - Sketch
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Here Comes Summer
Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - One For The Boys
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

14 comments:
A beautiful card!
The scene looks so peaceful and the colours is great
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck
Hugs, Jill
What a lovely card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafters Companion!!!
Paula :D x
http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/
Fabby boy's card
Thanks for joining us on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)
Hugs Jane x
What a lovely scene you made, so pretty. I have struggled with temptation and resisted - so far - this is a lovely set isn't it
Anne
x
oops - forgot to say Thanks for joining our "Here comes Summer" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)
Hugs Jane x
What a great scene you've made Jo which fits tht sketch so well. Glad you're enjoying this new range. Thanks for playing along at Crafter’s Companion. Hope to see you back next month. Marianne x
Gorgeous card the image is adorable and its just perfect boy card,
Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 141Here Comes Summer, I hope you join us again next week,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT
What a lovely card Jo, you must have some patience to cut out that well, and I could just live in that house, so peaceful.
Jackie x
PS Merry Christmas lol x
Great scene - so peaceful and serene.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
A gorgeous card and what a lovely scene.xxx
Beautiful! Love the scene you created! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you can join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon
Hi Jo,
What a lovely scene you've created with this card. It looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Great card - I would love to be where he is - it looks so tranquil. Hazel x
A lovely card - thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.
Wendy -x-
Post a Comment