Good Morning
My card for today is a Golden Wedding card and is made using lots of different die-cuts.
The majority of the dies used on here are from the new Marianne circles set. I was trying my best to resist these dies (who am I trying to kid lol) and then I saw them 'in action' on my lovely friend Edna's blog, and I knew resistance was futile. I seem to have developed an addiction to dies, particularly Marianne dies!!!
The base card is pearlescent cream, and all the die cuts use either pearlescent cream or pearlescent gold cardstock. The doily in the centre of the Marianne dies is made using a x-cut doily die. The sentiment is computer generated sat on a Spellbinders tag.
This is the first time I have made a card completely from die-cuts.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Easy Craft Projects Challenge - Use gold
Top Tip Tuesday - Wedding or Anniversary
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

9 comments:
Oh wow love this M die you used will have to keep my eye out for that one... Thanks for playing along with us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week, hugs Samantha
Ps do you have the name/code for this die? pretty please..
Gorgeous card Jo. Love those die cuts. I'm hooked too!
Thanks for your comment on my blog xx Jan
Stunning card and a beautiful use of diecuts.
Love the central detail too. Very clever!
Edna x
Terrific choice with the gold stock!
thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Good luck and hope you stop by our DT tutorial this week, You'll love it!
Hugs
Tammy Louise
So completely unique and gorgeous!! How much fun was this??? I'm sure tons!
Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday with your fabulous masterpiece.
Happy stamping...
Lisa xx
Your card is gorgeous. I have not heard of Marianne dies - might have to go in search - or maybe not. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
Gorgeous card and that centre piece is amazing!
Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Wedding or Anniversary' challenge :)
Carol x
This is sooo nice, i just loved it!!
Thanks for playing with us at Easy Craft Projects!!
Lots of kisses!!
Oh My this is so pretty!
Post a Comment