Well, actually, my little niece is about to be two, but you get my meaning!!!!
You can't tell from the photo, but the number is cut from double-sided card, lilac on the outside, pink on the inside. The lovely Teddy Bea is coloured with coloursoft pencils, isn't she gorgeous? The wording was stamped using Dimension Fourth Krystal Tips stamps in Distress ink and heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder. The silver stars are also stamped and heat embossed in silver detail embossing powder.
I was over the moon this week to learn that I was one of the runners up for the previous challenge. I'm sure you all know how much I love these teddies so it was such a delight to win. Thank you ladies :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Teddy Bo Challenge - Bea On Her Own
Totally Papercrafts - Girly Girl
Have a lovely weekend.
Jo x

9 comments:
This is one of my new favourites Jo. She's a picture and so is your card. You've been cutting again - what a skill!
Thank you for joining us at Teddybo this week.
Edna x
A gorgeous card for a little girl! Teddy Bea looks so adorable sitting there. Great layout and your colouring is super :)
Thanks for sharing your sweet card at Teddy Bo this week!
Big hugs, Jill
Aww, cute card Jo, love the colour to!
Clairexx
Jo this is darling!! Bea looks perfect sitting on your #2! Happy birthday to your niece as well and thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
:)Kathy
Jo this is GORGEOUS! I bet she will love it :0)
Thanks for playing along with Teddy Bo's challenge.
Love Clairebears x
Awww super cute card, I'm sure Isabelle will love it.
Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Papercrafts and good luck. I hope you come back and see us again real soon.
Mel X
Lovely card, your niece will love it, thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge. Good Luck! Colette xx
So cute! Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x
Beautiful card, such a lovely choice of image and colours!
Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx
Post a Comment