Followers

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Taking It Easy

Hello again

My second card for today is my entry into this weeks Lili Of The Valley Challenge which is to follow a sketch.

The image is one of their pre-coloured images to which I applied Antique Linen distress inks around the edges.

The papers used are from a previous issue of Making Cards magazine.  The stars are die cut using a die-namics die, and the flourishes are Marianne dies.  The zig-zag punch is Martha Stewart.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Lily of the Valley - Sketch

Craft Your Passion - Just For You

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow! I love your interpretation of this sketch!!

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, what a cute boy's card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jan said...

fab card Jo,I like the sketch and colour. I missed this challenge the week has flown by. xx Jan

Rosietoes said...

Fabulous card Jo. Love everything about it.

Edna x

sparklingblackrose said...

This is gorgeous, what a fabulous male card! Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine GDT for July -xxx- p.s Please pop by my blog and enter my candy :-)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous male themed card.Love your paper/colour choices.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x