Followers

Monday, 18 July 2011

Summertime Fun

Good Evening

Today's card is made using another of the Faye Whittaker decoupage sheets from Joanna Sheen. Can you tell I'm a fan of these???

I used a white card base, and then scored the lines onto some platinum pearlescent cardstock to provide a frame for the decoupage.

My card is for the following challenges:

Cutie Sunday - Summer

Fussy and Fancy - Summer

7 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful. Very clean and simple, very elegant. Love this Jo.

Hugs
Anne

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Cutie Sunday.....

Hugs
Bella

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the way you scored the diagonal lines, must remember that one. This is a very cute card. (I hvae a new candy.) Marianne x

Ute85 said...

What a wonderful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Cutie Sunday

Hugs
Ute85

Guylaine Seyer said...

very very beautiful
so much nice details, #3D is so well done
thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Jo xx Jan

Stine said...

A Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at cutie sunday.
Hugs STine