Followers

Monday, 4 July 2011

Relax In The Garden

Good Afternoon

My card for today is made using the Pamela West collection cd-rom from Joanna Sheen.


The image and the backing papers are all printed from the cd-rom and then matted onto some platinum pearl cardstock.  The roses are made using a Marianne Die and are cut from vellum.  The leaves are also a Marianne die using white glitter card.

This is a birthday card I have made for a friend who is a very keen gardener.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes

CRAFT Challenge - Gardening

Thanks for visiting today.

Jo x

3 comments:

kim edmonds said...

pretty card, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges, good luck x

sharon said...

Ver pretty, I love the layout . Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

sammi said...

Very pretty! Gorgeous handmade flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion in our "Anything Goes" challenge! --Sammibug, Craft Your Passion DT