Followers

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Pots of Fun

Good Morning

My card for today follows the sketch over at Willow Sketchie Challenge.

I was lucky enough to win one of their challenges, and this digi stamp was part of my prize.

The image is coloured using coloursoft pencils.  The backing papers are some I has already printed out from the Adorables cd-rom, and I thought worked really well for this card.  The punched strip is made from cardstock using a Martha Stewart border punch.  The flowers are prima and the swirls/flourishes cut with a Marianne die.  A peel off sentiment was added to complete the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch

Alphabet Challenge Blog - L for lemon and lime

Stampin for the weekend - Paws for thought

Do It With Digis - Summer Fun

Craft You Days Away - Summertime

Easy Craft Projects Challenge - The Summer

Divas By Design  - Summer Is Here

Pile It On - Fun In The Sun

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Jo x

20 comments:

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Jo - such beautiful soft colour tones and lovely to see you have used your WS prize too! Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

A really pretty card, I love that image - it's so cute - and your colour scheme is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie again, hope to see you next week.
Pauline
x

Clairebears said...

Jo this is so sweet! I love the colours and your colouring :0)
Thanks for playing along with Willowe Sketchie.
Love Clairebears x

Berry said...

How sweet is this?! Thanks for playing at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab image & great colouring!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie & Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely colours and the digi is lovely I love Colin! Thanks for joining us as WSC this week x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a great card, I love the soft shades of lemon and lime they are super. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxo

Anne-Marie said...

What a lovely card, I love Colin and your colour tones are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie, and good luck. Anne-Marie x x

Lesley said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, love the soft colours.

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Huggies Angel

{ Scrappiness } said...

Sooo cute!! =D
Thanks for playing with us at Easy Craft Projects!!
Kisses, kisses!!

Diane's Card Designs said...

A lovely summery card Jo. Such a sweet image and coloured beautifully.
Diane :-) xx

Sonia said...

Jo you did a pretty card! love the soft colours. Good Luck!
Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog this week. Hope see you again.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great digi and you have a fab card with it. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jo with such soft colours.
I loved those green papers from the CD too. They are very useful indeed.

Edna x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love the soft colours and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge x

Anonymous said...

lovely cards .
Carol xx


www.dreamees.org.uk

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so sweet - gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining our summer is here challenge at Diva's by design
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

what a Sweet card! Love Hedgehogs! Thanks for playing at Do It With Digis! Woo x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great summer card thanks for sharing it with us at ECP - good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo