Good Afternoon
The current challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar is Sewing. I made the 'blue' version of this card earlier in the year, and then received a request for a 'pink' version, so here it is.
This is one of my favourite cross stitch patterns ever, but boy does it take some stitching!
The design is cross stitched on 18 count aida, using DMC threads. Seed beads are added for decoration.
I made the aperture card using silver mirror, pink pearlescent and white hammered card.
I would also like to enter my challenge in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - We Love Pink.
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

7 comments:
Wow Jo, your sewing is so lovely on this card!
Hugs Lynsey x
WOW JO this is stunning, I love it. My Mam's name was Flowrence. xx Jan
This is stunning Jo, you stitching is beautiful.xxx
Absolutely gorgeous card Jo. Love that design and the pinks you have used are beautiful.
Psst!!! Have you visited the Teddybo challenge blog today?
;) Edna x
Oh goodness, this is just wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing with our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)
Sweet card Jo! I love it, you did a great job!
Thanks for sharing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week!
Hugs, Rleen
Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
Hugs Nataliya
Post a Comment