Good Evening
I'm back with another card for today, this time featuring the gorgeous Teddy Bea.
Teddy Bea is coloured using coloursoft pencils. She is then matted onto silver glitter card and lilac pearlescent card cut using a Martha Steward PATP. The flowers are die cut using a Nellie Snellen die, and then a tiny lilac gem added to the centre. The sentiment mat is a spellbinders floral die, with peel-offs in the centre.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - Sketch
Teddy Bo Challenge- Bea On Her Own
Paper Play Challenges - Things with wings
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Fairies
Totally Papercraft Challenge - Girly Girl
Divas by Design - Pastels
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Jo x

15 comments:
Ah! Jo that is so pretty. Love the frames and flowers - they really set Bea off beautifully.
Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.
Edna x
A cute card, love what you have done with our sketch. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
A great card Jo! Love the way you have put Teddy Bea in a frame :) Graet colours!
Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo this week and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill
Lovely card, thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge. Good Luck! Colette xx
Love your take on the sketch and that image is so sweet!
Thanks for playing along this week at Top Tip Tuesday with our 'Pick a Sketch' Challenge - Good Luck :)
Carol x
Sorry I have been AWOL Jo. Love your last few cards xx jan
Lovely sweet card, love the teddy, I've not got any of these images but have seen them around and they're so cute. I'm a real teddy addict so I may have to invest !!! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Annette xx
Just the cutest sweetie...!
thanks for joining us at Divas & tpc...and good luck..!
hugs Vicky xx
Wow teddy bea in a frame. I love how it looks. Love the colours too. Great take on the sketch.Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Hope to see you for the next weeks challenge. Bettina
Hi Jo, your card is just so sweet! Love the frame and the image is really cute. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah
Jo this is gorgeous, I love the frame and the beautiful flowers too. Bea looks so pretty.
Thanks for playing alongs with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.
Love Clairebears x
Cute card hunny love the way you have used the sketch!
Thanks for playing along with us on the
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge hugs Samantha
Wonderful detail on your card Jo. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x
Smashing card, very pretty.
Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts. Good luck.
Mel X
Stunning card, love the sweet image you chose to use! Fab colours too!
Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx
Post a Comment