Followers

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Congratulations

Good Afternoon

My card for today is made using one of my favourite techniques, paper embroidery.





The pattern for this card I puchased from stitchingcards.com.  The stitching is done using metallic thread.  The sentiment tag is a spellbinders die.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges - Seeing double

If The Shoe Fits...Scrap It - Ruby

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to know what you think.

Jo x

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Wow Jo, what an elegant card! This must have taken you ages!
Hugs Lynsey x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow this is beautiful. Love the colours, very classy!
Diane :-) xx

Carol said...

Fabulous Jo, you must have loads of patience. Carol x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our "Seeing double" challenge - what a great creation....such lovely work! Cheers Claire x

lesleyworth said...

Wow! what beautiful embroidery! lovely card! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!