Followers

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Taking A Dip

Good Morning

Well, the rain is back in Manchester!!  I enjoyed our 2-day summer!!

How about this for fabulous service.  I ordered some of the die-namics dies from Tracy at Dies to die for at    4 pm on Tuesday and they arrived yesterday!!  It's the first time I have ordered from them, but it definitely won't  be the last.

My card for today is made using one of the lovely scenes from the Cute Companions Summer Stories cd-rom, and some stamps from one of the accompanying stamp plates.





These stamps are such a lot of fun to work with.  I stamped the images onto watercolour paper using Sepia Versafine ink, and coloured them using my Lyra's.  The scene is decoupaged and then the characters added.

I really love this scene.  When we had our caravan, the journey there took us through a little village called Wrea Green.  It looks just like this scene.  One time we were waiting behind a car on the road at the side of the green.  We couldn't work out why the car had just stopped in the middle of the road until a mother duck and 5 ducklings waddled out across the road and back to the pond.  So sweet!!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - Here Comes Summer

My time to craft - Summer

Creative Inspirations -  Summer

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

5 comments:

Jan said...

It's gorgeous Jo xx Jan

Pat said...

Super summer card, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love it - cute card. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

Wendy -x-

NGCARDS said...

A lovely summery card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Summer theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!