Followers

Thursday, 23 June 2011

A Trip To The Beach

Good Morning

You may remember me showing you some cards made by my neice Grace.  Well today is Grace's 7th birthday and I'd like to wish her a very happy day.

My card for today is made using the fabulous All Our Yesterdays Decoupage from Joanna Sheen.

 I kept the card quite simple so as not to distract from the image and simply matted it onto some dark blue cardstock, and then some sandy coloured cardstock to which I had added some embossing using a glitter girls board.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Crafting for all seasons- Summer

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

4 comments:

Tab said...

Beautiful card, Jo.....such a gorgeous scene, love it! Happy birthday to your neice too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jan said...

Adorable card Jo, thanks for joining us at CFAS, xx Jan DT

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card Jo. Such a sweet image I love the seaside. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to your niece.
Diane :-) xx

Carol said...

Love this Jo. Thanks for joining us again at CFAS. Carol DT x