Followers

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Update

Thank you all so much for your good wishes, they mean such a lot to me.

I spoke to one of the doctors from the hospital yesterday. They thought I had blood clots in my lungs again, but the good news is I don't. I do have a chest infection which is why I'm feeling so rough, but they have put me on a course of high dose antibiotics so hopefully I should soon start to feel much better. I feel completely washed out and am finding it difficult to stay awake for long, but I am very, very relieved.

So thanks again ladies for your support. You are all very kind.

Jo x

6 comments:

Carol said...

Glad things aren't as bad as they thought and hope the antibiotics kick in soon. Congrats on your win :)
Carol x

Anne said...

Hang in there Jo and good that now you know what is the problem.
Hugs
Anne
x

Jacki Daniels said...

So glad to hear things weren't as bad as you first thought rest rest rest take it easy you will soon feel your old self again
Jacki xx

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness things aren't as bad as you thought! Hope you're soon feeling on the mend. xx

Mary J said...

Thank goodness, Jo. Chest infections can be pretty nasty - I was off for 3 months years ago with one (not that you want to hear that!). But it's just a matter of taking it easy - fingers crossed the ABs will kick in very quickly.

Thinking of you honey

Rosietoes said...

Let's hope the anti-b's do the job Jo and you are feeling better very soon.
Sending wee hugs in the meantime.

Edna x