Hi Everyone
I'm sorry I've not been visiting your blogs recently, or posting any new cards. I had a spell in hospital last week and am currently on complete rest awaiting scan results. The treatment I am on, combined with the effects of the illness are making me very tired and generally feeling dreadful.
I'll be back to visit you all as soon as I can.
Jo x
7 comments:
Sorry your not well Jo, hope you are soon on the mend and posting xx Jan
Aww Jo I'm so sorry to hear that,hope your feeling better real quick and don't worry we will all be here when your better...
Mandy x
Oh Jo, I am sorry to hear that you are so poorly hun. Sending you big healing wishes and lots of love. Hugs, Sxx
Hi Jo, hope you start feeling better soon. xx
Sorry to hear this Jo, hope you are up and about soon and your scan results are okay. Carol x
Oh Jo honey - so sorry to hear that, I hope you are feeling better soon. Do let us know how you're getting on.
{{HUGS}}
Jo I'm so sorry to hear this and hope you're feeling better soon
Gentle hugs from Anne
xxxx
Post a Comment