Hello again,
I'm playing catch up now and entering the challenges I had made cards for before I went into hospital. I've missed some of the but can't be helped!
This is another fathers day card, made for one of my daughters to send to their dad.
I printed onto a textured paper for a different effect, and printed the main image twice so I could decoupage him slightly. The backing papers are printed from the cd-rom, and 'Dad' was stamped using alphabet stamps from Dimension Fourth.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Card And A Half Male card
Craft Your Days Away Monochrome
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Free and Easy
6 comments:
oh how super cute is this just love,this he is brilliant hugs cherylx
What a great card! Im think Dad will really love this!!! Thankyou for coming to play over at Card And A Half x
What a really fun card, Jo!
Hope you are feeling even better today!
Oh so cute, just love this little dog, what a wonderful father's day card! Hugs and thanks for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)
Great card, fab image! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx
Awwww this is adorable Jo.
Thank you for joining us for our Monochrome challenge over at CYDA.
Hugs
Joanne x
Post a Comment