Good Evening
This is a card I have made for my sister to send to our dad for Fathers Day.
I am one of three girls, and dad loves his garden, so this seemed an appropriate choice of image.
Again, I have used a Joanna Sheen decoupage matted onto silver mirror card. The backing paper is from the Housemouse cd-rom and the various die-cuts have been made using spellbinders dies, cut into pearlescent cardstock.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Alphabet Challenge Blog E is for Easel
Craft Your Days Away Fathers Day
Craft Your Passion What A Guy
Here Come The Boys Fathers Day
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Card For A Man Or Boy

11 comments:
You have been busy! Love the JS decoupage! Thank you for sharing this fab easel card with us at Here Come The Boys Woo x
aaah! that's gorgeous Jo. Lovely work and cute images.
Edna x
Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge this week xx
Fabbie easel card, I love how you have 3d your image and the colour scheme is delicious too!
Hugs
TAmara
Oh I love this one, Jo! Think it's my most of all your cards yet!
They're just adorable.Love the die cuts,they add an elegant touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x
I just love Easel cards and House Mouse so the perfect card!! just fab :)
thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys :)
Hugs
Lynne xx
Oooh fantastic card and Love your blog too! Thanks for sharing with us at HCTB's challenge.
Teresa xx
Fantastic thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge good luck
GIll xx
Lovely card!
Hugs, Myrna
Cute card, lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA and Alphabet Challenges xx
Post a Comment