Followers

Saturday, 4 June 2011

Less Is More - Monochrome

Good Evening

Today's challenge over at Less Is More is monochrome.

This is my entry:


My base cardstock is a white pearlescent card. The image is a stamp from Dimension Fourth, which I stamped directly to the card using Vintage Photo Distressed ink. I then heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder.

The sentiment tag is a spellbinders die, again the words were stamped in Vintage Photo and heat embossed. I then added Vintage photo to the tag using cut and dry foam.

Thanks for visiting my blog and for all the fabulous comments you leave, I really do appreciate them all.

Jo x

18 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card. Hugs Rita xx

Loli said...

Hello Jo, thank you for to visit my blog every week, i'm so happy to see you.
Fantastic card!!!your stamp is beautiful,good work Jo, i love it.
A hug from Palma Island

Hazel said...

That stamp is beautiful. Lovely card. Hazel x

Carole Campanile said...

Well done Jo. Great masculine card as well.
TFS
Carole

Chrissie said...

This is a cool stamp, perfect for a guy. I think that the style of the tag is a little too formal and classic for the style of stamp... I think it might have looked more unified of the sentiment had been stamped directly onto the card. What do you think?
It's a super card however.
Thanks so much for joining us once more.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Mary J said...

Great card, Jo!

Ang C said...

A great card - fab stamp

Jan said...

Fab card xx Jan

Pauline said...

Great card, I didn't know you could use distress inks to emboss.

Mandi said...

Great card Jo
I think Id have made the sentiment in the form os a label, bit like a luggage tag
Thank you as always
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Sarn said...

I think this is a cool male card. Congrats.

Hugs, Sandra View my card HERE!

Carol said...

Great male card Jo, love the image. Carol x

Lynne said...

Super card.
Lynne xxx

Zoechaos said...

Great card XOXO Zoe

Rosemary said...

neat card!!

Carol Wilde said...

Great masculine card in nice colour!

Carol

Suze Bain said...

What a fab stamp. A super masculine card. xx

Susan said...

Great card, Jo! This is perfect for a guy!
My card is HERE