Hello
Hope the sun is shining and you are well.
Today's card is a Christmas card I have made to enter into a few challenges, and also to boost my Christmas Card stash. I have never thought to make a pink Christmas card before but am pleased with how it's turned out.
The main image is a rubber stamp from the fabulous new Snowman set from Crafters Companion. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The backing paper is printed from the accompanying cd-rom onto Centura Pearl paper. I used my Lyra's for the colouring on the image and added a little of Pinflairs Ice Diamond around his feet.
A Martha Stewart punch around the page set was used, and the individual snowflake are also made using punches, then layered up and some Ice Diamond added to the centres. The mats that the snowman and sentiment are sat on are cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - M for Monochrome
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Monochromatic
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Pretty In Pink
CHNC - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Christmas In June

18 comments:
such pretty papers and sweet image thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland - I have candy if you are interested and love your blog layout too
Hugs Kate xx
Very pretty card. Love the Snowman. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland Jo. Marianne x
Hi Jo,
Long time since my last visit sorry life again got in the way plus I'm busy working on some more things for CC....Don't you just love these snowman stamps,you've made a fabulous card....
Mandy x
Wow! What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 26 - hope to see you soon. x
This is so pretty Jo and makes a gorgeous Christmas card. Carol x
Love it Jo xx Jan
Gorgeous card, Jo! I love the soft pink and your snowman is too cute! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx
Love the colouring on this one Jo. Makes for a lovely change for Christmas.
Edna x
Wonderful Christmas card, love the design and that snowman. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs
Suzi x
Ooh I love the all white! Adorable image. Great Christmas in June card. Thank you for joining us for this weeks Christmas in June challenge at Whoospi Daisy.
Hugs Bonnie
Whoopsi Daisy Designer
Gorgeous dp and layout used. Love the punched corners. Wow the image is really cute.
Thanks for entering our challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge
Jayne xx
What a positively gorgeous card! Love the snowflake border punch, too.
So soft and pretty! Luv it! Thanks for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy ;-)
Aww, this is so sweet, I love the soft colors you have used. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)
This is such a beautiful card. Love the soft colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona
Pretty card love the border and corner punching too, thanks for playing the ABC Christmas Challenge this time, really hope we see you next challenge too! hugs Samantha
Such a pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Great cards! Thanks for participating in the challenges!!
-Kat, CCAYR Design Team
Post a Comment