Followers

Friday, 17 June 2011

Snow Is Softly Falling

Hello

My card for today is a Christmas Card made using some decoupage and backing papers from the fabulous new Snowman cd-rom from Crafters Companion. I haven't actually received my cd as yet, this was made using a download on Create and Crafts website.


Acetate is added to the card so they look like they're flying through the air, and I added some sparkling snow glitter to the acetate.

I created a double bow using silver organza ribbon and added a silver and white button to the centre. Some pearls were added to the ends of the ribbons.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Buttons

Craft Your Passion Challenge It's Magical

Here Come The Boys Myth and Magic

St Lukes Charity Card Challenge Come Fly With Me - I shall be sending this card onto St Lukes.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - love the way you've used the acetate - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

Tara Cardwell said...

Hi Hazel

What a fabulous card - acetate always scares me but you've used it so well I may have to try again! Thanks so much for flying with us at St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge this month and for supporting the charity with the donation of your card. You're a star :-) Hope you'll come back to play in our next challenge.
Craftilicious x
St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder

Deborah Frings said...

Flying through the air - I love this film and your card is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge. Hope to see you next month!

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jo, love the use of acetate. Carol x

Jan said...

Love this Jo xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Wow what a lovely card! Love the scene you've created with the acetate! Thanks for sharing at here come the boys! Woo x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Jo, just going through the post and noticed you have also used acetate like me today lol. Last time we both made a golf card on the same day lol. This is beautiful I love the snowman and the blue with the acetate looks so fresh.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane :-) xx

sammi said...

Adorable card! Love how you used the acetate! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft your Passion in our "It's Magical" challenge!

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card....brilliant use of acetate and thank you for joining us at St Lukes charity card challenge, hope you will play along again next month.

Anne

Lynne said...

What a brilliant card for St Lukes Challenge. Thank you for joining us this month.
Lynne xxx

Paddington fan said...

Lovely image and great use of acetate! Thanks for joining our Myth & Magic challenge at Here come the boys!! Love Jacky x