Followers

Sunday, 19 June 2011

18-carat Birthday

Good Morning

My card for today is my entry into the current Housemouse Challenge Adorn With Jewels.


The main image is a Happy Hoppers Decoupage from Joanna Sheen, and is matted onto gold mirror board and then orange cardstock. The backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit cd-rom. The flourishes are a Marianne Die and the gems are from my stash. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

7 comments:

Carol said...

Super card Jo, love the Happy Hoppers image. Carol x

Kim S said...

I just popped over to your blog because you have been kind enough to leave comments on mine - and I am so glad that I did. I read your bio - I've cross-stitched for years also! And I ran out of room on my walls! Plus, I really like cardmaking for the instant gratification - cross-stitch takes forever!!

I look forward to following your work!

Kim

Christine said...

Super decoupage Happy Hoppers lovely swirls & gems thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall this time.
new chall starts Mon..hope to see you there?

smiles Christine xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, what a lovely image you've used, the decoupage looks so good. Great sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at HM&F this time round, pop back tomorrow for another great challenge.

Hugs
Brenda

Sue said...

Such a sweet image and love the decoupage, so many layers. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sue

Sue from Oregon said...

Beautiful! Love how you added the gold swirls! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue K

America said...

Gorgeous use of decoupage. Beautiful card and JEWELS!! Great take on our Jewels Challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog. hope to see you again next time too! :)