Followers

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

CD Sunday Challenge Card

Good Afternoon.

The light has been appaling again today, makes it tricky for crafting and even more tricky for photographing crafting!!!

Today's card is one I have made for CD Sunday Challenge, Waters Meet.  I went straight to Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Dreams cd-rom for this challenge.  Every time I look at this cd I see something that I have missed before, and the use of colour in these images continues to have me enthralled.  I'm sorry that the colours don't show up as well in this photo as they do in real life.


The backing paper used on this card is from Joanna Sheen's Thomas Kinkade cd-rom, and the corners have been punched using a Martha Stewart Deco Fan punch, this punch always makes me think of shells, so I thought it quite appropriate to use it.  I've added tiny pearls at the base of the punched corners and then a few shells around the edges to add to the effect.

This afternoon my new Sheena stamps and Faye Whittaker decoupage sheets have arrived, so I'm going to have a good look through them now.

Thanks for having a look today.

Jo x

8 comments:

Tess said...

Great card Jo. Stunning image and those punched corners work so well. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

Carol said...

A wonderful card and each time I see images from this Cd I am even more determined to get it when I go to the Make-It Show.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx

Christine said...

A beautiful card Jo, gorgeous image and your punched corners go so well. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
Christine xx

starcyl said...

This is a great card Jo, love the punched corners and any of the images on this cd make a spectacular card so I'm already sold! Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Anne said...

Ooh Jo this is just gorgeous! Love the shells you added and the punched bits too

Anne
x

Anne said...

PS Meant to say have fun playing with your Sheena stamps and Faye goodies

Anne
x

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card, lovely image and love the use of the punch, Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Wendy x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A really lovely card Jo - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.