Followers

Monday, 24 January 2011

Lili Of The Valley Challenge 81

Hello again.

I can't believe I forgot to enter last weeks LOTV Challenge!!  So as not to make the same mistake again, I am posting this now.

The image used on this card is one of LOTV's cute squares, the sentiment is made using one of their stamps.  The backing papers were printed from the SWALK 2 cd-rom from Crafters Companion.  The flowers were made using Nellie Snellen punches, I spritzed some left over backing papers with some mica, but unfortunately that doesn't show up particularly well in the photo.  Finally, I added some pearls to the top right corner because it looked a bit bare without!

Details of the challenge can be found here.

Thanks for having a look.

Jo x

2 comments:

Jan said...

Bless, they are so cute.Great card xx Jan

Anne said...

Jo this is adorable, love the soft colours.

Thank you so much for my card, such a treat to get a hand made card, it is beautiful

Anne
x