I hope this Sunday finds you well. Hasn't the week gone quickly?
Todays card takes me right back to my introduction to craft - cross stitch. I used to cross stitch all the time, and have made lots of larger projects over the years, and then when I ran out of wall space, my mum suggested stitching smaller projects and turning them into cards. And that was the start of it all really :) This card was made by special request. It's one of a group of cards that was featured a while ago in Cross Stitch Card Shop magazine, I just added the sentiment. I stitched it on 14 count Aida, using DMC threads and seed beads.
I didn't have an aperture card that I thought it looked good in, so I made one myself out of A3 white linen card, and silver linen card for the aperture. It took me an age to make but I'm happy with the finished result.
Thanks for visiting today. Have a lovely Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment