Good Evening!
Didn't think I was going to manage to post today, but just about made it. The temperature has dropped dramatically here today and I've had one of those 'can't get warm' days!
My card for today is for a friends imminent birthday. I made the card using the latest cd-rom from Joanna Sheen - Enchanted Dreams. To begin with, I didn't think this cd would appeal to me, but then I saw the fabulous samples!! Even so, when you actually sit and look at these designs on your own pc, you really are wowed by the amazing use of colour, not to mention the immense detail in each of the images. As you can gather, I am delighted with this cd!!!
This image is taken from the zodiac section as is the backing paper. I ran some gold linen card through my big shot using a cuttlebug folder, and then die-cut a couple of swirls using a Marianne die. I printed out the matching insert from the cd to complete the card.
And...... you'll be very pleased to hear that today I completed the last of my calendar cards! They are all now on their way to the recipients. This final one was made using a SWALK image, stamped on to a die-cut circle cut with a Marianne die, and coloured with Lyra's. The backing paper I printed from the accompanying cd, and made a ribbon strip from silver paper punch with a Martha Stewart punch.
Have a lovely evening and I'll catch up with you again soon.


2 comments:
The calender is cute but wow, the birthday card is stunning, love those gold swirls.
Anne
x
Hi Jo, a fantastic card with a lovely layout and such a cute calendar!
Hugs Lynsey x
Post a Comment