Good Afternoon
It's never really got light here today, very dull and dismal.
Today I've finished my card for this months Crafter's Companion challenge. As always, there is a sketch to follow with the added option of a theme SOMETHING NEW.
I decided to use an image from the Souffle cd-rom, this is the first time I've used this cd, which I bought from CC just before Christmas. The images are very, very cute and there are some lovely backing papers on there too. I can see I'll get a lot of use out of this. So, I decided to make a new baby card. I know of a few anticipated new arrivals in the first few months of this year.
I chose this extra-cute image in invertage. I printed out an accompanying backing paper from the cd, onto pearlescent paper. The flowers and flourishes were created using Marianne dies, and I finished them with a punched centre and a gem. The punched border is made from silver paper using an x-cut border punch with some satin ribbon along the centre.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Jo x
No comments:
Post a Comment