Good Afternoon
I've not posted for a few days. I've not been at my best, my pain has been particularly bad, even with all my painkillers, and this has been causing my blood pressure to be too high again. I'm hoping it will settle to a more manageable level again very soon.
I thought I'd have another go at the Lili of the Valley challenge. I decided to incorporate the sketch into some of my 'Thank You Calendars' that I'm still working my way through.
I used one of the cute squares that I'd got for Christmas (this is one of my favourite images). The backing paper I printed from one of my craft cd's onto Centura Peal paper. The circular mat is made using a Marianne Die in a co-ordinating cardstock from PaperMill. The mat across the centre I chose to pick out the colour of her hair and the stripes on her socks!! I punched the edges with a Martha Stewart border punch. The corners and vertical mat are made from cream pearlescent cardstock. I don't have a corner die, so cut out a decorative square and then cut it in half diagonally. Then finally, I cut out a couple of swirls/flourishes using a Marianne die, I have become addicted to these swirls!!!!
Full details of the Lili of the Valley Challenge can be found here
Thanks for calling in today. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment