Followers

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

World's Best Sister

I've another card made using the Woodland Folk and Friends  cd-rom from Docrafts today:


8 x 8 card blank
Image from the decoupage section.
Backing papers from the same cd-rom.
Smaller image attached to a penny slider to create the impression of hedgehog rolling through the autumn leaves.
Sentiment from LOTV.

My card is for the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - Have something that moves on your card.

Make It Monday - Anything goes

Try It On Tuesday - Anything goes

Bearly Mine Challenges - Fall colours

Papertake Weekly - Autumn


12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.So glad I popped over from MIM.xxx

cotnob said...

This is such a sweet card Jo, I love the penny slider (I've not tried one of those).

Our children do seem to grow up so quickly don't they - it must seem very odd at home without Sarah but she will soon be home for Christmas!

Pauline
x

Sonia said...

Sweet card Jo:) Lovely image:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Kim said...

what a cute image! love the card Jo.
Kim x
PS: hope daughter settling in ok at uni - and you're getting used to the empty bedroom! I understand! feels very strange!
Kim x

Elke said...

This is soooooo cute, I absolutely love owls. Thank you for joining us over at CRAFT Challenges and best of luck. XX

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card with a cute image. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Meihsia Liu said...

This is fabulous! Love the beautiful colors and cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

Laura Bradley said...

Hi Jo! Thanks so much for sharing this super cute card with us at Bearly Mine! Good luck! Laura x

Laney said...

Super Cute card Jo!! thanks for joining us at BMC this time and good luck in the challenge
hugs
laney

Bee and Dee said...

A great card, lovely images. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee