Followers

Friday, 28 September 2012

Happy 21st

Good Morning

My card for today is made using a decoupaged image from Debbie Moore's Cards For Men cd-rom:


8x 8 card blank
Silver pearlescent card, red core'dinations and black mottled card were used for matting and layering.
I cut the letters using an x-cut cutting die and created the number 21 using Dimensions number stamps, cleanrshrink plastic and a red spectrum noir pen.
The stars were cut using Die-namics stacking stars die.

My card is for the following challenges:


Craft Challenge - Make your own embellishments


Cute Card Thursday - Letters or numbers

Fussy and Fancy - Travel

My Time To Craft - Transport

Tuesday Taggers - Lots of Layers

My challenge for the rest of today is to stay awake!  I really want to watch the new Crafters Companion launch at 12 today.  Since I went onto the morphine on top of all my other tablets, I find I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, and I'm nearly always first of our household in bed!


9 comments:

Bee and Dee said...



A lovely card, great layout. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge, unfortunately we cannot enter the card into the prize draw, as we only allow five challenge entries including our own. We do hope you will join us in the next challenge. Hugs Bee

Céline said...

gorgeous, love the image and combo
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Ann said...

Fabulous car! I'm sure Elliot will love it! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colour combo & the image is fab. I'm sure Elliot will treasure it!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sharon said...

Great card for our challenge this week. thanks playing along with us at CCT.x

Tanya said...

This is fab, I love the colours and that image is great :)

Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Krafty Kows said...

Fab male card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

Deb said...

fantastic 21st birthday card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

DesignerDiva said...

Love your personalised card and so will the recipient!
Thanks for playing along in our RED challenge this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie x