Followers

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Cameo and Lace

Hello

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are and you are having a good day:

My card today is a birthday card for a good friend.  I use Joanna Sheen's Cameo and Lace stamps to create my card:


6 x 6 card blank
Pale blue cardstock from Papermill.
Stamps stamped and heat embossed using fine detail embossing powder.
Sentiment from LOTV
Pearls from my stash.

My card is for the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - Sketch

Paper Pretties Challenge - Create a Square Card

Squigglefly Challenge - Monchromatic

Addicted to Stamps - Lots of Bling

Divas by Design - Friendship

Simon Says Stamp - Put a Stamp On It


13 comments:

Holly Young said...

So lovely! I love the elegance and femininity of the whole card. Beautifully put together Jo! You rocked the monochromatic challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly this week!

Lisa Minckler said...

WOW...gorgeous monochromatic card. The layout is truly classy and elegant. Nicely done. :)

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent with us at Squigglefly.
Lisa xx

Rosietoes said...

It' so lovely Jo - looks like Wedgwood china. Your friend will be delighted to receive this lovely card. x

Edna x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jo, look so delicate and elegant!
Kim x

Kathy Bradley said...

Lovely and elegant card and the blue is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly.

Jan said...

Stunning Joe. It reminds me of the beautiful Wedgwood my Dad has. xx Jan

Sonia said...

Hi dearest Jo, what a delicate and beautiful card:)
I like the stamps used and this light blue:)
All fabulous:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card for your friend....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, your card is so beautiful and elegant. Thanks, for joining us at Squigglefly.

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Jo, I love the Wedgwood look.
Pauline
x

Sarn said...

Very pretty cameo card.

Yes the sun is shining here and I'm not at work! YAY!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Marlies said...

A beautiful and very elegant card! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card love the style and colours, thanks for playing along with us this week at Totally Gorjuss, hugs Samantha xx