I've another Christmas card to share with you today, made to meet the criteria for a few different challenges:
I created a stepper card for this card.
Red and silver mirror card was used for all the matting and layering.
The three small pictures are attached to the card using strip of acetate to make them 'boing'
I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the snowflake which were then stuck at randon to the card.
I used a corner rounder punch throughout.
My card is for the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Lots of layers
Pile It On - Use patterned paper
My Time To Craft Challenge - More than 1 fold but no easel cards
Paper Pretties Challenge - Use punches
Jingle Belles - Going postal


8 comments:
Hi Jo, I'm finally here for a catch up and you've been so busy! Gorgeous Cnristmas cards and I love your Buttons &Pins, Lottie and LIM cards! Fab!
xx
Love all of the fun little elements in your design ... what a fun fold too ... so very glad you joined our Postal fun at Jingle Belles.
Oh this is just so much fun Jo! Love the step card, and those little boingy bits are just fab. Love those colours too. Gorgeous. Hugs Sxx
Gorgeous, love the colours & layout!
Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
what a totally fun and ♥FAB♥ christmas card! i absolutely looooooooove that amazing stair-step fold engineering, what a feat! thanks for "going postal" with us this fortnight at JINGLE BELLES! :)
Gorgeous card Jo, love the design and the colours used, all your elements look lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx
Beautiful Card! Love the colors, image and style!
Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!
Hugs,
Julia
Hi Jo, I think I must have missed this one, my hubby is away on business at the moment and all I seem to do is transport the boys from one club/activity to another - very time consuming.
This is a fab card, lovely images and the red and blue look great together.
Pauline
x
Post a Comment