Followers

Monday, 3 September 2012

Time To Have Fun

This is my entry into this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge which gave us a fabby sketch to follow:


7 x 5 card blank
Decoupage from Pink Gem Designs printed onto super smooth decoupage paper.
Spellbinders labels 22 cut from Core'dinations cardstock.
Argyle embossing folder used.
Silver Mirror card for matting and layering.
Co-ordinating paper from Making Cards magazine.
X-cut star die.
LOTV sentiment stamped using Faded Jeans Distress Ink
Card candy used to complete the card.

My card is also for the following challenges:

Pink Gem Challenge - A Boy Thing

Make It Monday - Anything Goes





10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Super cute boy-card! Love that dp and matching embossing on the cs. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #13 and #53.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous card! I love the muted colors and is a great boy card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Dawn said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a great boy card!! I love the embossing and the argyle paper! Cute image!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning sketches!!

Claire said...

Great card and great image. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, love boys cards.

Janet said...

This is a fabulous boy card! Thank you for joining AGOAC x

Vicky said...

Hi Jo, a great fun card for a boy. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge

hugs Vicky xxx

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--