Followers

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Teddy With Butterflies

Good Afternoon

I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

I was lucky enough to win some blog candy last week and decided to put it to good use straight away.

I followed the sketch over at Seems A Little Sketchy along with the current theme at Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is buttons and bows.  Here is my card:


7 x 5 card blank
Penny Black Stamp stamped onto Joanna Sheen's elegant satin paper using London Fog Memento ink and coloured using Spectrum Noirs.
Backing papers are printed from SWALK 2 cd-rom onto Satin Finish Printer paper.
Swiss dots embossing folder used.
Nellie Snellen Multi Frame die - Round Lily
Martha Stewart French Scroll punch.
Ribbons and buttons from stash.
Butterfly was in with my blog candy.

I decorated the inside of my card also:



I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations  - Bingo - I chose ribbon, blue, polka dots

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 3 Embellishments (buttons, ribbon, butterfly) 2 papers and 1 image



Dream Valley Challenges - Something Old (CD, Ribbon, Buttons) Something New (Stamp, Butterfly, Punch)

Cupcake Craftroom - Pretty Pastels

Flutterby Wednesday - Decorate the inside of your card and include a butterfly or fairy.


27 comments:

Sonia said...

Very very sweet card my dear friend:)Lovely image:)
HUgs,
Sonia

Mary J said...

So darn cute, Jo! I love the matting and how you used the border with the ribbon!

Jocelyn said...

Love all the die cutting and embossing. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Fabulous card Jo, love the colours. Carol x

sue-b said...

Well Jo you have put win too good use, this is lovely, lots of layering and very pretty colours too. Thank you for joining again this week at CD Sunday
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Jan said...

Adorable card Jo xx Jan

starcyl said...

Lots of work gone into this one Jo and I think it's great.
Thansk for joining us at CD Sunday this week and good luck in the draw.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

rachel said...

fab card - love that image! Thanks for joining us at SALS this week and good luck! Hugs Rachel xx

Danni said...

Very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Christine said...

This is lovely Jo, you have put a lot of work into making it and it shows. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

It's a gorgeous card Jo. It's lovely to see the inside beautifully decorated too.

Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

This is so sweet Jo, delightful image and beautifully decorated on the inside as well.
Pauline
x

Mary J said...

Forgot to say - thx for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Jo ,love the image and colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet image and gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Chrissy said...

Such a cute little Bear with his butterflies,very pretty card.

Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Very cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Unknown said...

Very nice blog! I'm new follower! Would you like to follow me? :-D
Robybeauty.blogspot.it

Jenée said...

Cute image. Adorable card, and the inside looks so very nice. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.

Sonia said...

I'm here again dear friend,On my blog I have an award for you^_^ Came and take it^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the sweet image and the papers, Thank you for joining in with us this week at CD Sunday, good luck.
Kevin xx
Cd Sunday GDT

Tara said...

Ah-DORABLE! Love that little teddy bear. Thanks for joining us at the FBW Challenge!

mags said...

Gorgeous card. That image is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
mags
x

~Tammy~ said...

This is just so so sweet! I love seeing all the pretty pastels! Thank you so much for joining us this month at The Cupcake Craftroom! :-)))

Cazro said...

It's a rally sweet cute card and so nice to see a pretty insert too. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Carol said...

It was only when I was commenting on your second card that I realised my comment hadn't appeared here. I did have some comp trouble so...
Anyway - lovely card and I esp like the offset matting.
Thank you for joining us.
Carol x
Cd Sunday DT

jenny said...

Pretty card.....such a sweet teddy :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny x