Followers

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Happy Anniversary

On Monday it's my parents wedding anniversary.  This is the card I have made for them:


8 x 8 fancy-edged card blank from Cupcakecrafting
Silver mirror card from stash
Image from Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker cd-rom printed onto watercolour card and matted onto blue pearlescent card.
Backing paper from same cd-rom, printed onto Satin Finish printer paper.
Doily from Joanna Sheen.
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley stamped using Faded Jeans Distress Ink, matted onto a Spellbinders Persian die.
I created the little bouquet using flowersoft wires and Delphinium blue flowersoft, a Nellie Snellen punch was used to create the greenery and a heart shaped hat pin from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Mulberry paper was used to create the cone and a tiny ribbon, tied on my bow shaper, was added to complete the bouquet.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - Celebrations

Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes

Make My Monday - Vintage Childhood

Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes

My Mum's Craft Shop - Hearts and Flowers


13 comments:

Joey said...

Jo this is beautiful, such a precious image, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

paulaexuk said...

Very sweet image of the kids playing. Blue nicely tied into the background mounting.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jo, I love your fancy-edged card blank and gorgeous image. I hope your parents have a fab wedding anniversary.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Stunning card. I love the image and the little bouquet you have made looks gorgeous

Sue

Mynn xx said...

An absolutely darling card! LOVE your image--and a beautiful little bouquet! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Suzi B said...

Such a delightful image on this lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at MMM .
suzi b x

Rosietoes said...

Happy Anniversary to your Mum and Dad Jo. What a beautiful card. Love the image and the bouquet.

Edna x

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Mums Craft shop with our hearts and flowers challenge - Good Luck and hope you will join us again soon! Hugs Katrina (DT coordinator) x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Jo, love the very sweet image and scrummy details.

Donna x

Rom-a said...

dla mnie bomba!

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

A really beautiful card and I am sure your mum and dad were so pleased with it. Hope you have a good week.

marion82 said...

wow very elegant and very beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the flowersoft bouquet. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x