Followers

Friday, 7 September 2012

Delivering Presents In Mulberry Wood

I've a Christmas card to share with you today made using the gorgeous Mulberry Wood cd-rom from Crafter's Companion:


A5 card blank.
Image printed onto super smooth paper.
Backing paper printed onto Satin Finish Paper
Darice Snowflakes embossing folder used on mat silver card, which was then divided into 3 equal sections and matted onto green card from PaperMill
Ribbon from my stash
Snowflake charm from my stash added using metallic cord.
Sparkling Snowdrift from Hunkydory added to the main image
Finally a vertical sentiment was added to complete the card.

My card is for the following challenges:


CD Sunday Challenge - Allsorts (this is my second entry this week as this is one of my favourite challenges, hope that's ok)

Stamp n Doodle Challenge - Embossing Wet or Dry


Anything Goes Challenge - Early Christmas

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Sparkle and Bling

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Christmas Presents

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Sewing and/or Metal Charm




24 comments:

Carol said...

We love to see your cards and we have no limits so of course it is OK. A sweet card and I especially like the embossed mat and the charm. I am into charms but am always loathe to part with them.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Hi Jo, two cards in one week is no problem especially when they are as good as this. This is a lovely CD to use and your l/o is great and that pretty ribbon. Thank you for your second card here at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Chana Malkah said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Stamp-N-Doodle!
Hugz,
Chana

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jo and love that ribbon trim!
Kim x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I like the sweet image and the embossing.Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week, Good Luck.
Kevin xx CD Sunday GDT.

Jacki Daniels said...

this is a gorgeous card have you email Jacqui from poodles to get your prize as you won the poodle pick congrats
Jacki (poodle DT member)

starcyl said...

This is lovely and I do like that embossing folder, something else I need to go and look at!
Thanks for showing us another beautiful card this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Kim x said...

Lovely cards Jo.
Thanks for all of your lovely comments. Sorry I haven't stopped by more often.
hugs Kimx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Jo, As soon as I saw Mulberry Woods mentioned I was ahhhhing!!! What a great card and they are brilliant images. Thanks for playing on Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month, Love Hazelxox

Janette said...

Your card is gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Christine said...

Hi Jo, it is not a problem to enter twice and we wouldn't have liked to miss your gorgeous card No 2. I love the embossing folder too so I will be on the look out for it. Love the image and this CD looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

Sonia said...

What a sweet card dear Jo:) I adore the cute image and the embossed paper:) Love happy ribbon and lovely charm:)
Big hug and have a fabulous weekend:)
Sonia

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love thie image.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet holiday card. Such a sweet image. Love the embossed background and the pretty ribbon with thet charm. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Janice M said...

Oh how cute! Love the little charm you added. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

shaz earl said...

A stunning card!

Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
Good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Beryl said...

I'm glad you did join us for a second time this week Jo. We might have missed this lovely card otherwise. Love the colour scheme,the design, the embossing and the cute image.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card and I like the panels of embossing and the way you have ruffled the ribbons.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

So pleased you added your second card, it is such a cutie and I love your embossing and the addition of the gorgeous little charm. I don't like to part with mine either. I buy them then don't use them. LOL Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Hope to see you again. Caz DT Team

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely embossing on your cute Christmas card and lovely snowflake charm. Thanks for joining in the challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty 'Sew Charming' Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Diane x

Karen said...

This is a really lovely card hun,
The MW cd-rom is one of my all time favourites.

Thank you so much for joining in our Sew Charming challenge this week!
Hugs,
Krafty Karen... DT for Pennys Paper Crafty.xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet!!! Thanks for taking part in Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
~DEANNE~

TRACEY O said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month.

Ciska said...

Wonderful card, especially love the way you positioned the ribbon! Thank you for playing along with our Presents challenge @ CCAYR :)