Followers

Saturday, 1 September 2012

By The Sea

Over at Stamp With Fun there is a fab sketch to follow.  Here is my card:


6 x 6 card blank
Backing papers from Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker cd-roms, printed onto Satin Finish Printer Paper
Core'dinations cardstock embossed with a Darice clouds embossing folder and sanded slightly.
Hobbyart Scene-it Coastal stamps, stamped onto watercolour card with Versafine ink and watercoloured using Lyra aquacrayons.
Sentiment is a WOW stamp, stamped with Faded Jeans Distress Ink

My card is also for the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Oh La La Creations - All At Sea

Crafty Creations Challenge - A Summer Scene

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Inspired by a song(oh I do like to be beside the seaside)


9 comments:

Kim said...

love this, such a sweet scene - but I've got a soft spot for seaside ones!
Kim x

Rachel said...

Fab song choice (I'll be singing that all evening now!!) and a gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Daniele said...

such a lovely seaside card so glad you joined us at Ooh la La this week
hugs

Anonymous said...

Fab! Love the scene and the perfect paper to go with it.
x

Whimsey said...

GREAT summer scene, cute layout!!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!!

~Michele

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo lovely seaside card!
Hugs Lynsey x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Jo, fab little scene and great papers.
Pauline
x

Andrea said...

Very nice card - thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. I wish I was by the sea right now!

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x