I thought I'd share another of my Christmas creations with you today, this time a book card. I've not decided what is going inside the book card as yet. I love the images of the children cuddling up with their dogs. My daughter often sits with Murphy like this:
I used papers from Making Cards Magazine along with the sentiment. The layering and the sides of the book were all made using antique gold card. The poinsettia was created using a Marianne die and the gold ribbon was from my stash.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Christmas Pets
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Christmas Card for a Child
One Stitch At A Time Challenge - Card for Someone Under 18
St Lukes Charity Cards - Couples
Papertake Weekly - Things That Make You Go Awwww


15 comments:
Great creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx
Awww that is so lovely and sweet - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge 89 - hope to see you again soon x
great card and such cute images Jo, love those!
Kim x
This is so sweet Jo! My eldest son would love this card. Vicky x
Very cute card Jo :-) such a cute image :-)
thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Hi dearest Jo, fabulous sweet card:) I like the colors used and the lovely images:)
You can enter in HECK of a CHALLENGE ,anything goes is the theme;)
Big hug,
Sonia
Gorgeous card Jo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC this time. Carol GD x
This is so sweet, love it. thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx
This is a lovely book card Jo, your images are delightful and I can't wait to see what you put inside.
Pauline
x
Lovely card and two gorgeous images..thank you for joining in our challenge over at St Luke's
Anne
Two cute cards. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland. The link on the challenge needs changing though as it is the wrong link. I only found you as I know your blog.
Many thanks Marianne for letting me know.
Jo x
this is oh so cute and beautiful, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
thank you for re adding and letting us know - I tried several times to comment but was unable but all resolved now :)
What a cute image Jo, I would love to be able to cuddle a little doggie like that but OH doesn't like animals :(
Many thanks for joining in with our For An Under 18's challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.
Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)
Such lovely images on this card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck, hugs
NIKKI DT
Post a Comment