Followers

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Benjamin Bunny

Good Morning

Thank you all for your good wishes for Sarah.  It's very strange thinking she's left home, feels more like she's on holiday at the moment!  I spoke to her via SKYPE yesterday and it really put my mind at rest, she seems very relaxed and happy and is sharing with a lovely group of people.  Also she was able to show me round her room which was lovely as I don't know when I'm going to be up to travelling over to see her.

I've a calendar to share with you today:


As I've said before, I love making these.
Decoupage from Benjamin Bunny cd-rom from Crafters Companion
Card from Papermill.
Martha Stewart border punch used.
Memorybox Honeysuckle die used with silver mirror card.
Eyelets, button and twine from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Delightful Sketches - Anything but a card

Di's Digi Challenge - Use more than 1 die cut or punch

Paper Pretties - No patterned papers

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Liz Miller said...

What a lovely project to make as a gift. I think I would have some chocolate hidden in the little drawer underneath the calender for those days when we need a little boost.
Liz xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous details.xxx

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely calendar - perfect as a gift, I too love my Beatrix potter CD rom from crafters companion! Thanks for sharing your creation at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab calendar, I love making these too they are so useful! Thanks for sharing at Delightful hugs Susan x

Kim said...

glad to hear Sarah's settling in well. Love the calendar, looks gorgeous!
Kim x

Carol said...

I love this Jo, the colours are gorgeous. Really must get around to doing something similar myself as I'm sure they'd make great Christmas presents. Big hugs to you - I'm sure Sarah is coping with being away better than you are lol. Carol x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely calendar Jo,I love the rich red and fab image.
I'm so pleased Sarah is settling in well.
Pauline
x

Sonia said...

Wonderful creation Jo:) Lovely image and gorgeous Memory box die:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Rosietoes said...

Love this Jo. I love making calendars too which reminds me I have a batch to make for my daughter for her workplace. :)
All the best to Sarah as she starts this new phase of her life. So glad to hear that she is settling in well, that should help set your mind at rest. :)

Edna x

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous project. I love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining Di's Digi Challenge this fortnight and good luck.
Lorraine x