Followers

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

21st Birthday Easel

My card for today is an easel card, I love this style of card.


Martha Stewart Vintage Floral Punch Around The Page (I've wanted this punch for ages, I'm very happy!!)
Centura Pearl card
Backing paper came free in a magazine, it's gorgeous.
Joanna Sheen Cameo stamp used to create the butterfly lace corner, heat embossed with white fine detail embossing powder.
Spellbinders floral oval dies, largest embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder.
Marianne die used to create large butterfly, flourishes and large flower.  Memory box die use to create smaller flowers.
Pearls from my stash used to complete the card.

I also made a box for the card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Polka Doodles - Flowers

The Ribbon Girl - Add pearls

Songbird Challenge - String of pearls

Crafty Cardmakers - Winged things

The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Lace and Pearls (I hope my lace stamp counts)

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Flutterby Wednesday - Birthday card with a butterfly or fairy

Crafts and Me Challenge - Add a flower

My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes


21 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

What a beautiful easel card!! Thanks for joining us at FBW!

cotnob said...

Jo, this is gorgeous, I love your die cut butterfly and that PATP punch is beautiful - I'm not surprised you are happy to get it. Your card is beautifully finished.
Pauline
x

NGCARDS said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

sue w. said...

Hi Jo, This is fabulous. I love the frame around your easel card and the butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Songbird Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs Sue W.

Jennipher said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Well done.

Doreen said...

A beautiful card ..gorgeous butterfly and design.xxx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Jo, love the beautiful dies and edging and such a lovely butterfly..gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Aaaah this is really pretty, love all your additional embellishments, gorgeous, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's Craft shop, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

Rosietoes said...

It's gorgeous Jo and with the matching box it is a real gift. I admire your accuracy in getting the MS punches to meet! I always have trouble with mine. :)

Edna x

Tanya said...

This is fantastic Jo! The colours are amazing and all the diecuts are so delicate and pretty - and the matching box is beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Jan said...

This is stunning Jo, I love wow and the pop of red is just perfect xx Jan

J said...

Oh I do love butterflies! And that diecut base and edging is so delicate... thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers

Jackie

Sarn said...

STUNNING card and box here Jo. Absolutely fantastic xxx

Jenée said...

Absolutely STUNNING card. Every element of this card is just perfect. What a joy it would be to receive this beautiful work of art. Thank you for entering it in this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card Jo - love all of the die cuts - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl monthly card challenge to add pearls, Mary G x

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card!!! I love, love, love that butterfly die that you used! Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

Jill said...

beautiful creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Oh this is beautiful. I would love a card like this to arrive in the post!
Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations Wednesday and I look forward to seeing another fab creation next week.

Hugs 'n Smiles
Chris x

Anonymous said...

Just stunning. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Teresa said...

Stunning easel card Jo, Thanks for joining us at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop this week.
Teresa xx

Plastic Card said...

What a beautiful card. So pretty design. I appreciate your work.