Good Morning
My card for today follows the challenge over at Diva's By Design which is Thank You.
I had a number of thank you cards to make, so kept this one quite simple.
I used a stamp from Dimension Fourth, stamped onto black card in versafine ink and then heat embossed using white detail embossing powder. Some simple matting and layering and then some black peel offs to complete the card.
Short and sweet today!
Jo x

9 comments:
Wow Jo, Fantastic embossing! Love the detail and colour combo.
Diane xx
This is stunning Jo, I love black and white.
Pauline
x
Lovely card Jo, B&W is so stylish. Carol x
This is so elegant Jo, and i always love black and white! Jo x
This is a really elegant card and love the monochrome look. Hugs, Claire x
gorgeous card. Very elegant and your embossing is fab.
Edna x
How beautiful Jo! I love how you used the patterned paper!
So beautiful Jo, love the black & white...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx
wonderful project - thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight for our New beginnings/Thanks challenge
Good luck
Lisa x
Post a Comment